ROSTERS

Sunday, May 5, 2019

WAIVER WIRE DRAFT STARTS TOMORROW!

Hey Guys!

Tomorrow morning we will begin our waiver wire free agent draft.

I will email you each individually just like we did our initial draft and also update you on who has been chosen. We will do this in a snake draft until everyone is finished with picking/dropping the players they are interested in.

I will do all the team transactions on Sleeper. You just need to email me with your pick-up/drop and I will do the rest.

After everyone is finished and there rosters are settled, I will open the waiver wire for the rest of the  2019 football season.

Draft Order:

1. Doug
2. Tim
3. Larry
4. Brett
5. Kyle
6. Steve

Remember...you MUST drop someone to pick someone up!

Keep an eye out starting tomorrow morning for my emails.

Thanks, Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment